➡️ Cert. IV in Ageing Support/Mental Health
➡️ Diploma in Community Services
➡️ Bachelor of Social Work that can lead you to PERMANENT RESIDENCY AU
Community Service is about people. Its primary goal is to support individual and community wellbeing through care, support, education, welfare, and related services.
This sector in Australia 🇦🇺 is full of rewarding job opportunities. Completing a Diploma in Community Services course, you could be expected to work as:
• Assistant Community Service Worker
• Care Team Leader/Case Coordinator
• Community Access Coordinator/Care Manager/Development Worker for Social Housing/Housing Worker/Program Coordinator/Work Coordinator
• Senior Youth Worker/Team Leader
• Support Facilitator (Community Services)
• Welfare Support Worker and more.
The scholarship is available – Call us to check your eligibility!
☎️ (02) 7901 2454