The laboratory Medicine Course is a branch of medical science. Which is responsible for performing laboratory investigations relating to diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. With this course, the basic aim is to provide knowledge and training to the candidates so that they can work in various lab settings.
If so, LABORATORY MEDICINE is the right course for you! You can study a Bachelor of Science (Lab medicine) or a Master of Laboratory Medicine available across several Australian Universities to become a medical laboratory scientist.
Also, up to 25% scholarship for eligible students.
Course options are:
1. Bachelor of Medical Science (Pathology)
2. Bachelor of Science (Laboratory Medicine)
3. Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
4. Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Laboratory Medicine)
5. Bachelor of Laboratory Medicine
6. Master of Laboratory Medicine
Feel free to PM us for more detailed information about entry requirement, intake, school fee, scholarship, etc.
(02) 7901 2454